Scrabble word: JOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOWL exist?
Definitions of JOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - the jaw in vertebrates that is hinged to open the mouth
- noun - a fullness and looseness of the flesh of the lower cheek and jaw (characteristic of aging)
- The jaw, especially the lower jaw.
- The cheek.
- The flesh under the lower jaw, especially when plump or flaccid.
- A fleshy part similar to a jowl, such as the dewlap of a cow or the wattle of a fowl.
- adj - the fleshy part under the lower jaw [n -S] : JOWLED