Scrabble word: JOWL
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOWL exist?
Definitions of JOWL in dictionaries:
- noun - the jaw in vertebrates that is hinged to open the mouth
- noun - a fullness and looseness of the flesh of the lower cheek and jaw (characteristic of aging)
- The jaw, especially the lower jaw.
- The cheek.
- The flesh under the lower jaw, especially when plump or flaccid.
- A fleshy part similar to a jowl, such as the dewlap of a cow or the wattle of a fowl.
- adj - the fleshy part under the lower jaw [n -S] : JOWLED
There are 4 letters in JOWL: J L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOWL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOWL plus a wildcard: JOWL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOWL
Images for JOWL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.