Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOLLY exist?
Definitions of JOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a happy party
- noun - a yawl used by a ship's sailors for general work
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Full of good humor and high spirits.
- Exhibiting or occasioning happiness or mirth; cheerful: a jolly tune.
- To a great extent or degree; extremely.
- A good or festive time.
- adj - full of spirits
- v - to put in a good humor for one's own purposes
There are 5 letters in JOLLY: J L L O Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOLLY plus a wildcard: JOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOLLY
Images for JOLLY
- jolly Tv (ex Programma 40)
- jolly-roger.svg (file in formato SVG dimensioni nominali 800 ...
- Il jolly Pura fortuna Marco Lasala
- Il jolly rosso
- jolly Rogers
- jolly Roger - photopicture definition - jolly Roger word and phrase ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.