Is JOLLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOLLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a happy party
- noun - a yawl used by a ship's sailors for general work
- verb - be silly or tease one another
- adj - full of or showing high-spirited merriment
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Full of good humor and high spirits.
- Exhibiting or occasioning happiness or mirth; cheerful: a jolly tune.
- To a great extent or degree; extremely.
- A good or festive time.
- adj - full of spirits
- verb - to put in a good humor for one's own purposes
There are 5 letters in JOLLY: J L L O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOLLY, to go: JOLLY?
Rearrange the letters in JOLLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JOLLY
What's nearby JOLLY
Lookup in Wiki for JOLLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOLLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOLLY"