Scrabble word: JINX
In which Scrabble dictionary does JINX exist?
Definitions of JINX in dictionaries:
- noun - a person believed to bring bad luck to those around him
- noun - an evil spell
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- verb - foredoom to failure
- A person or thing that is believed to bring bad luck.
- A condition or period of bad luck that appears to have been caused by a specific person or thing.
- verb - to bring bad luck to
There are 4 letters in JINX: I J N X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JINX plus a wildcard: JINX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JINX
Images for JINX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.