Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JINNI
In which Scrabble dictionary does JINNI exist?
Definitions of JINNI in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
- n - a supernatural being in Muslim mythology
There are 5 letters in JINNI: I I J N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JINNI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JINNI plus a wildcard: JINNI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JINNI
Images for JINNI
- jinni aims to be the Pandora of TV with mood discovery - Lost Remote
- Europe and the Referendum jinni Ethics and Foreign Policy
- jinni Search Engine For Movies
- jinni - Wald der Seelen - Quest - Atlantica-Db
- depiction of a jinni.
- jinni Flickr - Photo Sharing
- jinni Dave Stolte Illustrator
- jinni - La Parablica
- Onlineformals.com Touch Ups 570 jinni
- DM15 Djinni Otherworld Miniatures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.