Scrabble word: JAZZY
Is JAZZY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAZZY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling jazz (especially in its rhythm)
- adj - (used especially of clothes) marked by conspicuous display
- Resembling jazz in form or nature; rhythmical.
- Showy; flashy: a jazzy car.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 5 letters in JAZZY: A J Y Z Z
Click to search all anagrams of JAZZY plus a wildcard: JAZZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAZZY
Images for JAZZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.