Scrabble word: JAZZ
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAZZ exist?
Definitions of JAZZ in dictionaries:
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- noun - a style of dance music popular in the 1920s
- verb - play something in the style of jazz
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A style of music, native to America, characterized by a strong but flexible rhythmic understructure with solo and ensemble improvisations on basic tunes and chord patterns and, more recently, a highly sophisticated harmonic idiom.
- Big band dance music.
- Animation; enthusiasm.
- Miscellaneous, unspecified things: brought the food and all the jazz to go with it.
- To play in a jazz style.
- To exaggerate or lie to: Don’t jazz me.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY