Scrabble word: JAZZ
Is JAZZ valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAZZ in dictionaries:
- noun - empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk
- noun - a genre of popular music that originated in New Orleans around 1900 and developed through increasingly complex styles
- noun - a style of dance music popular in the 1920s
- verb - play something in the style of jazz
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- A style of music, native to America, characterized by a strong but flexible rhythmic understructure with solo and ensemble improvisations on basic tunes and chord patterns and, more recently, a highly sophisticated harmonic idiom.
- Big band dance music.
- Animation; enthusiasm.
- Miscellaneous, unspecified things: brought the food and all the jazz to go with it.
- To play in a jazz style.
- To exaggerate or lie to: Don’t jazz me.
- adv - full of energy [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LIVELILY
There are 4 letters in JAZZ: A J Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JAZZ
Click to search all anagrams of JAZZ plus a wildcard: JAZZ?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAZZ
Images for JAZZ
Lookup in Wiki for JAZZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.