Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JALAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does JALAP exist?
Definitions of JALAP in dictionaries:
- A twining, eastern Mexican vine (Exogonium purga) having tuberous roots that are dried, powdered, and used medicinally as a cathartic.
- Any of several similar or related plants.
- The dried tuberous roots of these plants.
- adj - a Mexican plant [n -S] : JALAPIC
There are 5 letters in JALAP: A A J L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JALAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JALAP plus a wildcard: JALAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JALAP
Images for JALAP
- Modern Herbal Bindweed jalap
- - arabic.alibaba.com
- jalap Root Brazil (High John)
- jalap KMLE - ...
- ... Collection Early 1900s French Apothecary Jar Ext jalap Hand Painted
- Ipomea (Exogonium) jalapa.gif - jalap Root (1081x1417) (78K)
- BioLib - Image - Ipomoea purga (jalap)
- ... picture of Medicinal Plants - Senna Colocynth jalap Castor Oil
- jalap (Radix jalapae)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.