Scrabble word: GIMMICK
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIMMICK exist?
Definitions of GIMMICK in dictionaries:
- noun - a drawback or difficulty that is not readily evident
- noun - something unspecified whose name is either forgotten or not known
- noun - any clever maneuver
- A device employed to cheat, deceive, or trick, especially a mechanism for the secret and dishonest control of gambling apparatus.
- An innovative or unusual mechanical contrivance; a gadget.
- An innovative stratagem or scheme employed especially to promote a project: an advertising gimmick.
- A significant feature that is obscured, misrepresented, or not readily evident; a catch.
- A small object whose name does not come readily to mind.
- To add gimmicks to; clutter with gadgets or attention-getting details.
- To change or affect by means of a gimmick.
- verb - to provide with a gimmick (a novel or tricky feature)
There are 7 letters in GIMMICK: C G I I K M M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIMMICK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIMMICK plus a wildcard: GIMMICK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIMMICK
Images for GIMMICK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.