Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUX
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUX exist?
Definitions of FAUX in dictionaries:
- adj - not genuine or real
- Artificial; fake: faux pearls.
- adj - not genuine; fake
There are 4 letters in FAUX: A F U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUX plus a wildcard: FAUX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUX
Images for FAUX
- faux Finishing Metallic Plaster Denver provided by Colorado faux ...
- See faux Finish Samples at faux Painting School a faux Finish School
- faux Painting Ideas - Colorado faux Painting
- faux stone walls
- Find faux Finish Classes at fauxFilled Dreams
- faux metallic paint finishes using Metallic and Ice Wax
- Colorado faux Painting Inc. Interior Exterior and Specialty faux ...
- BETTY MARTIN faux-FINISH MURALIST ARTIST faux-FINISHES
- ... ..... faux finish plano faux painting plano west faux finish frisco
- Project Gallery - faux Finishes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.