Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DJINNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DJINNY exist?
Definitions of DJINNY in dictionaries:
- noun - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals
- n - a supernatural being in Muslim mythology
There are 6 letters in DJINNY: D I J N N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DJINNY plus a wildcard: DJINNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DJINNY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DJINNY
- djinny Kuijpers en Zamira
- VV 2 - djinny aus Mecklenburg geb. 18.11.2010
- djinny mit neuer Mama Anja in Unna....
- Multi Ch. Delirious Dark djinny
- SciFi and Fantasy Art Fire djinny by Pavel Kovalank
- ... Geboorte Luna Nika geboorte picture by djinny_Luna - Photobucket
- gemaakt worden door de Diddle dokter
- Bestuur Nederlandse Sheltie Vereniging
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.