Scrabble word: CUCKOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUCKOO exist?
Definitions of CUCKOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- verb - repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
- A grayish European bird (Cuculus canorus) that has a characteristic two-note call and lays its eggs in the nests of birds of other species.
- Any of various related birds of the family Cuculidae, having grayish-brown plumage and a slender body.
- The call or cry of one of these birds.
- A foolish or crazy person.
- verb - to repeat monotonously
There are 6 letters in CUCKOO: C C K O O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUCKOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUCKOO plus a wildcard: CUCKOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUCKOO
Images for CUCKOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.