Scrabble word: CUCKOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUCKOO exist?
Definitions of CUCKOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- noun - any of numerous European and North American birds having pointed wings and a long tail
- verb - repeat monotonously, like a cuckoo repeats his call
- A grayish European bird (Cuculus canorus) that has a characteristic two-note call and lays its eggs in the nests of birds of other species.
- Any of various related birds of the family Cuculidae, having grayish-brown plumage and a slender body.
- The call or cry of one of these birds.
- A foolish or crazy person.
- verb - to repeat monotonously