Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCCOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCCOID exist?
Definitions of COCCOID in dictionaries:
- adj - spherical
- A coccoid microorganism.
- n - a spherical cell or body
There are 7 letters in COCCOID: C C C D I O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCCOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCCOID plus a wildcard: COCCOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCCOID
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCCOID
- of bacterial morphology coccus bacillus spirillum. These coccoid ...
- Photo record data sheet
- COGNITION IGNITION - MIND - PERFORMANCE - MEMORY - COPING AND BRAIN ...
- PHOTOMICROGRAPH of strain CJ2. Note coccoid shape of 2 dividing cells ...
- Full resolution (Ogg Theora video file length 18 s 1072 880 ...
- coccoid-shaped Bacterium(causes skin infections) Enterococcus faecium ...
- Bacteremia due to Rhodococcus equi in an immunocompetent infant Devi P ...
- Nudibranch and the orange hydroid Garveia Swimming Scallop and ...
- ... After 3 days showing development of coccoid forms. Bar 10 m
- Three Bacterial Shapes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.