Scrabble word: ZANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZANY exist?
Definitions of ZANY in dictionaries:
- noun - a buffoon in one of the old comedies
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - like a clown
- A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
- A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
- Ludicrously comical; clownish.
- Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
- adv - ludicrously comical [adj ZANIER, ZANIEST] : ZANILY
- noun - a zany person