Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZANY exist?
Definitions of ZANY in dictionaries:
- noun - a buffoon in one of the old comedies
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - like a clown
- A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
- A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
- Ludicrously comical; clownish.
- Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
- adv - ludicrously comical [adj ZANIER, ZANIEST] : ZANILY
- noun - a zany person
There are 4 letters in ZANY: A N Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZANY plus a wildcard: ZANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZANY
Images for ZANY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.