Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZANY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZANY exist?
Definitions of ZANY in dictionaries:
- noun - a buffoon in one of the old comedies
- noun - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
- adj - ludicrous, foolish
- adj - like a clown
- A ludicrous, buffoonish character in old comedies who attempts feebly to mimic the tricks of the clown.
- A comical person given to extravagant or outlandish behavior.
- Ludicrously comical; clownish.
- Comical because of incongruity or strangeness; bizarre.
- adv - ludicrously comical [adj ZANIER, ZANIEST] : ZANILY
- n - a zany person
There are 4 letters in ZANY: A N Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZANY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZANY plus a wildcard: ZANY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZANY
Images for ZANY
- Filezany.jpg - Club Penguin Wiki - The free editable encyclopedia ...
- Dj zany Jumpstyle 4 ever Portail Hard-Dance
- Totally zany Entertainment
- Vincentius (Remix Pack - zany album download)
- zany smiley zany smiley comic smiley joker smiley
- zany earth series zion snowboards
- zany Planet zany Hardstyle-Releases.com
- Singing Telegrams & Balloons Face Painting Balloon Artist Clown ...
- zany Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- zany2 - Design Nation