Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YOLK
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOLK exist?
Definitions of YOLK in dictionaries:
- noun - the yellow spherical part of an egg that is surrounded by the albumen
- noun - nutritive material of an ovum stored for the nutrition of an embryo (especially the yellow mass of a bird or reptile egg)
- The yellow, usually spherical portion of an egg of a bird or reptile, surrounded by the albumen and serving as nutriment for the developing young.
- A corresponding portion of the egg of other animals, consisting of protein and fat which serve as the primary source of nourishment for the early embryo and protoplasmic substances from which the embryo develops.
- A greasy substance found in unprocessed sheep’s wool.
- adj - the yellow portion of an egg [n -S] : YOLKED
There are 4 letters in YOLK: K L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YOLK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOLK plus a wildcard: YOLK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOLK
Images for YOLK
- Egg yolk
- Fileyolk.jpg - Wikipedia
- Great-Grandmas Egg yolk Conditioner DIY Hair Conditioner Remedy ...
- Vernon Thommeret Blog
- Egg yolk Stock Photo Viktoria Dolidovich 2701964
- The Healthy Boy Are Egg yolks Bad For You
- egg yolk face mask
- post subject benefits of egg yolk benefits of egg yolk
- Egg yolks But theyre full of cholesterol
- ... Family and Friends While Dieting egg-yolk Grant Heston Fitness