Scrabble word: YOLK
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOLK exist?
Definitions of YOLK in dictionaries:
- noun - the yellow spherical part of an egg that is surrounded by the albumen
- noun - nutritive material of an ovum stored for the nutrition of an embryo (especially the yellow mass of a bird or reptile egg)
- The yellow, usually spherical portion of an egg of a bird or reptile, surrounded by the albumen and serving as nutriment for the developing young.
- A corresponding portion of the egg of other animals, consisting of protein and fat which serve as the primary source of nourishment for the early embryo and protoplasmic substances from which the embryo develops.
- A greasy substance found in unprocessed sheep’s wool.
- adj - the yellow portion of an egg [n -S] : YOLKED
There are 4 letters in YOLK: K L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YOLK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOLK plus a wildcard: YOLK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOLK
Images for YOLK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.