Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UVULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does UVULA exist?
Definitions of UVULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a small pendant fleshy lobe at the back of the soft palate
- A small, conical, fleshy mass of tissue suspended from the center of the soft palate.
- n - the pendent, fleshy portion of the soft palate
There are 5 letters in UVULA: A L U U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UVULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UVULA plus a wildcard: UVULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UVULA
Images for UVULA
- Palatine uvula - wikidoc
- FileBifid uvula.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Palatine uvula - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- uvulauvula Source of Snoring Problems
- Swollen uvula Flickr - Photo Sharing
- uvula Piercing Flickr - Photo Sharing
- FileTanya uvula.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea uvula Treatment New Jersey Center for ...
- Swollen uvula - Causes Symptoms Remedies Treatment
- uvula - definition of uvula in the Medical dictionary - by the Free ...