Scrabble word: SYZYGY
Is SYZYGY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SYZYGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the straight line configuration of 3 celestial bodies (as the sun and earth and moon) in a gravitational system
- Either of two points in the orbit of a celestial body where the body is in opposition to or in conjunction with the sun.
- Either of two points in the orbit of the moon when the moon lies in a straight line with the sun and Earth.
- The configuration of the sun, the moon, and Earth lying in a straight line.
- The combining of two feet into a single metrical unit in classical prosody.
- adj - the configuration of the earth, moon, and sun lying in a straight line [n -GIES] : SYZYGAL, SYZYGIAL
There are 6 letters in SYZYGY: G S Y Y Y Z
Click to search all anagrams of SYZYGY plus a wildcard: SYZYGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYZYGY
6 letter words
Images for SYZYGY
Lookup in Wiki for SYZYGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.