Scrabble word: SYZYGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYZYGY exist?
Definitions of SYZYGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the straight line configuration of 3 celestial bodies (as the sun and earth and moon) in a gravitational system
- Either of two points in the orbit of a celestial body where the body is in opposition to or in conjunction with the sun.
- Either of two points in the orbit of the moon when the moon lies in a straight line with the sun and Earth.
- The configuration of the sun, the moon, and Earth lying in a straight line.
- The combining of two feet into a single metrical unit in classical prosody.
- adj - the configuration of the earth, moon, and sun lying in a straight line [n -GIES] : SYZYGAL, SYZYGIAL