Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SYZYGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SYZYGY exist?
Definitions of SYZYGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the straight line configuration of 3 celestial bodies (as the sun and earth and moon) in a gravitational system
- Either of two points in the orbit of a celestial body where the body is in opposition to or in conjunction with the sun.
- Either of two points in the orbit of the moon when the moon lies in a straight line with the sun and Earth.
- The configuration of the sun, the moon, and Earth lying in a straight line.
- The combining of two feet into a single metrical unit in classical prosody.
- adj - the configuration of the earth, moon, and sun lying in a straight line [n -GIES] : SYZYGAL, SYZYGIAL
There are 6 letters in SYZYGY: G S Y Y Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SYZYGY plus a wildcard: SYZYGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SYZYGY
6 letter words
Images for SYZYGY
- syzygy also means when the planets align .
- syzygy Systems Inc
- Rick Lewis - Email Address Phone numbers everything www.123people ...
- Economic Gardening syzygy50
- Lisez larticle complet Les bureaux de syzygy Hambourg
- syzygy 1988 acrylic on canvas 92x160
- syzygy Stefan Bachmann
- syzygy - United States WMUR Channel 9s u local Photo - u local Your ...
- Skydive Orange syzygy
- John Curry - Portfolio Website