Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUIRK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIRK exist?
Definitions of QUIRK in dictionaries:
- noun - a strange attitude or habit
- noun - a narrow groove beside a beading
- verb - twist or curve abruptly
- A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy.
- An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
- A sudden sharp turn or twist.
- An equivocation; a quibble.
- A lengthwise groove on a molding between the convex upper part and the soffit.
- verb - to combine by winding together
There are 5 letters in QUIRK: I K Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUIRK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUIRK plus a wildcard: QUIRK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUIRK
Images for QUIRK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.