Scrabble word: QUIRK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUIRK exist?
Definitions of QUIRK in dictionaries:
- noun - a strange attitude or habit
- noun - a narrow groove beside a beading
- verb - twist or curve abruptly
- A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy.
- An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
- A sudden sharp turn or twist.
- An equivocation; a quibble.
- A lengthwise groove on a molding between the convex upper part and the soffit.
- verb - to combine by winding together