Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NYMPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does NYMPH exist?
Definitions of NYMPH in dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a minor nature goddess usually depicted as a beautiful maiden
- noun - a larva of an insect with incomplete metamorphosis (as the dragonfly or mayfly)
- noun - a voluptuously beautiful young woman
- Any of numerous minor deities represented as beautiful maidens inhabiting and sometimes personifying features of nature such as trees, waters, and mountains.
- A girl, especially a beautiful one.
- The larval form of certain insects, such as silverfish and grasshoppers, usually resembling the adult form but smaller and lacking fully developed wings.
- adj - a female spirit [n -S] : NYMPHAL, NYMPHEAN
There are 5 letters in NYMPH: H M N P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NYMPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NYMPH plus a wildcard: NYMPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NYMPH
Images for NYMPH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.