Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUZZLE exist?
Definitions of NUZZLE in dictionaries:
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - rub noses
- verb - dig out with the snout
- To rub or push against gently with or as if with the nose or snout: stroked and nuzzled the kitten.
- To root or move with the snout.
- To make rubbing or pressing motions with or as if with the nose or snout.
- To nestle together.
- v - to push with the nose
There are 6 letters in NUZZLE: E L N U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUZZLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUZZLE plus a wildcard: NUZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUZZLE
Images for NUZZLE
- 2010 12 22 nuzzle in the right direction (2010-12-22-nuzzle-in-the ...
- http%3A%2F%2Fwww.portraitofanotherworld.com%2F%3Fp%3D34 Thenuzzle ...
- nuzzle by banmorn - DPChallenge
- Wolf nuzzle - Photo Picture Image
- BBC - CBeebies - nuzzle and Scratch - Funny alpaca adventures
- nuzzlenuzzle Flickr - Photo Sharing
- nuzzle - Readers Choice Awards Finalist for Favorite New Special ...
- nuzzle.jpg Kamui Gakupo Kagamine Rin
- nuzzle AND SCRATCH - Cbeebies - BBC
- ... by and nuzzle. Who could you nuzzle today to make them feel better
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.