Scrabble word: LULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LULL exist?
Definitions of LULL in dictionaries:
- noun - a pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished
- noun - a period of calm weather
- verb - calm by deception
- verb - become quiet or less intensive
- verb - make calm or still
- To cause to sleep or rest; soothe or calm.
- To become calm.
- A relatively calm interval, as in a storm.
- An interval of lessened activity: a lull in sales.
- verb - to cause to sleep or rest
There are 4 letters in LULL: L L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LULL plus a wildcard: LULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LULL
4 letter words
Images for LULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.