Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JEJUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEJUNE exist?
Definitions of JEJUNE in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in nutritive value
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- adj - lacking interest or significance or impact
- Not interesting; dull: “and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases” (Anthony Trollope).
- Lacking maturity; childish: surprised by their jejune responses to our problems.
- Lacking in nutrition: a jejune diet.
- adv - uninteresting; childish [adj] : JEJUNELY
There are 6 letters in JEJUNE: E E J J N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JEJUNE plus a wildcard: JEJUNE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEJUNE
Images for JEJUNE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.