Scrabble word: JEJUNE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEJUNE exist?
Definitions of JEJUNE in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in nutritive value
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- adj - lacking interest or significance or impact
- Not interesting; dull: “and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases” (Anthony Trollope).
- Lacking maturity; childish: surprised by their jejune responses to our problems.
- Lacking in nutrition: a jejune diet.
- adv - uninteresting; childish [adj] : JEJUNELY