Scrabble word: JEJUNE
Is JEJUNE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JEJUNE in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking in nutritive value
- adj - displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
- adj - lacking interest or significance or impact
- Not interesting; dull: “and there pour forth jejune words and useless empty phrases” (Anthony Trollope).
- Lacking maturity; childish: surprised by their jejune responses to our problems.
- Lacking in nutrition: a jejune diet.
- adv - uninteresting; childish [adj] : JEJUNELY
There are 6 letters in JEJUNE: E E J J N U
To search all scrabble anagrams of JEJUNE, to go: JEJUNE?
Rearrange the letters in JEJUNE and see some winning combinations
Images for JEJUNE
Lookup in Wiki for JEJUNE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.