Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRIDIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRIDIC exist?
Definitions of IRIDIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or containing iridium
- adj - of or relating to the iris of the eye
- Of or relating to the iris of the eye.
- n - a metallic element
There are 6 letters in IRIDIC: C D I I I R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRIDIC plus a wildcard: IRIDIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRIDIC
Images for IRIDIC
- pop-up comic using fold-in technology - comics comicbook folding ...
- posted by iridic on Sep 18 2012 - 14 comments
- Were from the thirties I swear I saw a helicopter.
- Volume 10 - Issue 9 - September 2011 Consultant for Pediatricians
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.