Scrabble word: HULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HULK exist?
Definitions of HULK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- A heavy, unwieldy ship.
- The hull of an old, unseaworthy, or wrecked ship.
- Often hulks.
- One, such as a person or an object, that is bulky, clumsy, or unwieldy.
- To appear as a massive or towering form; loom: The big truck hulked out of the fog.
- To move clumsily.
- verb - to appear impressively large