Scrabble word: HULK
Is HULK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HULK in dictionaries:
- noun - a very large person
- noun - a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
- verb - appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- A heavy, unwieldy ship.
- The hull of an old, unseaworthy, or wrecked ship.
- Often hulks.
- One, such as a person or an object, that is bulky, clumsy, or unwieldy.
- To appear as a massive or towering form; loom: The big truck hulked out of the fog.
- To move clumsily.
- verb - to appear impressively large
There are 4 letters in HULK: H K L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HULK
Click to search all anagrams of HULK plus a wildcard: HULK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HULK
Images for HULK
Lookup in Wiki for HULK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.