Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GYPSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYPSY exist?
Definitions of GYPSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a laborer who moves from place to place as demanded by employment
- noun - a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling
- noun - the Indic language of the Gypsies
- A member of a nomadic people that arrived in Europe in migrations from northern India around the 14th century, now also living in North America and Australia.
- A parttime or temporary member of a college faculty.
- A member of the chorus line in a theater production.
- verb - to live like a gypsy (a wanderer)
There are 5 letters in GYPSY: G P S Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GYPSY plus a wildcard: GYPSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GYPSY
Images for GYPSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.