Scrabble word: GYPSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYPSY exist?
Definitions of GYPSY in dictionaries:
- noun - a laborer who moves from place to place as demanded by employment
- noun - a member of a people with dark skin and hair who speak Romany and who traditionally live by seasonal work and fortunetelling
- noun - the Indic language of the Gypsies
- A member of a nomadic people that arrived in Europe in migrations from northern India around the 14th century, now also living in North America and Australia.
- A parttime or temporary member of a college faculty.
- A member of the chorus line in a theater production.
- verb - to live like a gypsy (a wanderer)