Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUAVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUAVA exist?
Definitions of GUAVA in dictionaries:
- noun - small tropical shrubby tree bearing small yellowish fruit
- noun - small tropical American shrubby tree
- noun - tropical fruit having yellow skin and pink pulp
- Any of various tropical American shrubs and trees of the genus Psidium, especially P.
- The fruit of this plant.
- n - a tropical shrub
There are 5 letters in GUAVA: A A G U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUAVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUAVA plus a wildcard: GUAVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUAVA
Images for GUAVA
- Fileguava bangalore.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- guava - Myrtaceae Psidium the super fruit homeopathyandmore.com
- guava - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - guava word and ...
- So I thought why not start with guavas fun facts today.
- Health Benefits of guava - Healthmango
- Pink guava
- guava CHEFMAG
- guava Fruit Benefits Plants and Fruits Reference
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.