Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DIZZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIZZY exist?
Definitions of DIZZY in dictionaries:
- verb - make dizzy or giddy
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- adj - lacking seriousness
- Having a whirling sensation and a tendency to fall.
- Bewildered or confused.
- Producing or tending to produce giddiness: a dizzy height.
- Caused by giddiness; reeling.
- Characterized by impulsive haste; very rapid: “The American language had begun its dizzy onward march before the Revolution” (H.
- Scatterbrained or silly.
- To make dizzy.
- To confuse or bewilder.
- adv - having a sensation of whirling [adj -ZIER, -ZIEST] : DIZZILY
There are 5 letters in DIZZY: D I Y Z Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIZZY plus a wildcard: DIZZY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIZZY
Images for DIZZY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.