Scrabble word: DIZZY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIZZY exist?
Definitions of DIZZY in dictionaries:
- verb - make dizzy or giddy
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- adj - lacking seriousness
- Having a whirling sensation and a tendency to fall.
- Bewildered or confused.
- Producing or tending to produce giddiness: a dizzy height.
- Caused by giddiness; reeling.
- Characterized by impulsive haste; very rapid: “The American language had begun its dizzy onward march before the Revolution” (H.
- Scatterbrained or silly.
- To make dizzy.
- To confuse or bewilder.
- adv - having a sensation of whirling [adj -ZIER, -ZIEST] : DIZZILY