Scrabble word: CRUX
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUX exist?
Definitions of CRUX in dictionaries:
- noun - a small conspicuous constellation in the southern hemisphere in the Milky Way near Centaurus
- noun - the most important point
- The basic, central, or critical point or feature: the crux of the matter; the crux of an argument.
- A puzzling or apparently insoluble problem.
- noun - a basic or decisive point
There are 4 letters in CRUX: C R U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUX plus a wildcard: CRUX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUX
Images for CRUX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.