Is CHURCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHURCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- noun - a place for public (especially Christian) worship
- noun - a service conducted in a house of worship
- noun - the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
- verb - perform a special church rite or service for
- A building for public, especially Christian worship.
- Often Church.
- The company of all Christians regarded as a mystic spiritual body.
- A specified Christian denomination: the Presbyterian Church.
- A congregation.
- Public divine worship in a church; a religious service: goes to church at Christmas and Easter.
- The clerical profession; clergy.
- Ecclesiastical power as distinguished from the secular: the separation of church and state.
- Of or relating to the church; ecclesiastical.
- verb - to bring to church (a building for Christian worship)
There are 6 letters in CHURCH: C C H H R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHURCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHURCH, to go: CHURCH?
Rearrange the letters in CHURCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHURCH
What's nearby CHURCH
Lookup in Wiki for CHURCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHURCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHURCH"