Scrabble word: CHURCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHURCH exist?
Definitions of CHURCH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- noun - a place for public (especially Christian) worship
- noun - a service conducted in a house of worship
- noun - the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
- verb - perform a special church rite or service for
- A building for public, especially Christian worship.
- Often Church.
- The company of all Christians regarded as a mystic spiritual body.
- A specified Christian denomination: the Presbyterian Church.
- A congregation.
- Public divine worship in a church; a religious service: goes to church at Christmas and Easter.
- The clerical profession; clergy.
- Ecclesiastical power as distinguished from the secular: the separation of church and state.
- Of or relating to the church; ecclesiastical.
- verb - to bring to church (a building for Christian worship)
There are 6 letters in CHURCH: C C H H R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHURCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHURCH plus a wildcard: CHURCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHURCH
Images for CHURCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.