Scrabble word: CHURCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHURCH exist?
Definitions of CHURCH in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- noun - a place for public (especially Christian) worship
- noun - a service conducted in a house of worship
- noun - the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
- verb - perform a special church rite or service for
- A building for public, especially Christian worship.
- Often Church.
- The company of all Christians regarded as a mystic spiritual body.
- A specified Christian denomination: the Presbyterian Church.
- A congregation.
- Public divine worship in a church; a religious service: goes to church at Christmas and Easter.
- The clerical profession; clergy.
- Ecclesiastical power as distinguished from the secular: the separation of church and state.
- Of or relating to the church; ecclesiastical.
- verb - to bring to church (a building for Christian worship)