Scrabble word: CHUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUCK exist?
Definitions of CHUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- noun - a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - throw away
- verb - pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- To throw or toss: chucked stones into the water.
- To throw out; discard: chucked my old sweater.
- To force out; eject: chucking out the troublemakers.
- To give up; quit: chucked her job.
- An affectionate pat or squeeze under the chin.
- A throw, toss, or pitch.
- A cut of beef extending from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
- A clamp that holds a tool or the material being worked in a machine such as a lathe.
- A clamping device for holding a drill bit.
- A clucking sound.
- verb - to propel through the air with a movement of the arm
There are 5 letters in CHUCK: C C H K U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUCK plus a wildcard: CHUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUCK
Images for CHUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.