Scrabble word: CHUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUCK exist?
Definitions of CHUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - the part of a forequarter from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade
- noun - a holding device consisting of adjustable jaws that center a workpiece in a lathe or center a tool in a drill
- verb - throw carelessly
- verb - throw away
- verb - pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- To throw or toss: chucked stones into the water.
- To throw out; discard: chucked my old sweater.
- To force out; eject: chucking out the troublemakers.
- To give up; quit: chucked her job.
- An affectionate pat or squeeze under the chin.
- A throw, toss, or pitch.
- A cut of beef extending from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
- A clamp that holds a tool or the material being worked in a machine such as a lathe.
- A clamping device for holding a drill bit.
- A clucking sound.
- verb - to propel through the air with a movement of the arm