Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACACIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACACIA exist?
Definitions of ACACIA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia
- Any of various often spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia in the pea family, having alternate, bipinnately compound leaves or leaves represented by flattened leafstalks and heads or spikes of small flowers.
- Any of several other leguminous plants, such as the rose acacia.
- See <A href="AHD3_G.
- n - a flowering tree or shrub
There are 6 letters in ACACIA: A A A C C I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACACIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACACIA plus a wildcard: ACACIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACACIA
Images for ACACIA
- Fileacacia cyanophylla.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Fileacacia pycnantha Golden Wattle.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Fileacacia-aroma.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- acacia dealbata y acacia baileyana especies ornamentales que a ...
- acacia vestita - Growing Native Plants
- acacia dealbata-Mimosa-acacia australiana-Aromo Plantas & Jardn
- Fileacacia howittii.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- acacia Tree - Random-ness Wiki
- acacia baileyana (Cootamundra Wattle) - Mallee Native Plants
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.