Scrabble word: S
In which Scrabble dictionary does S exist?
Definitions of S in dictionaries:
- noun - 1/60 of a minute
- noun - an abundant tasteless odorless multivalent nonmetallic element
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm
- noun - the 19th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work
- The 19th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter s.
- The 19th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter S.
- Second (unit of time).
- Second (of arc).
- Strange quark.