Scrabble word: S
Is S valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of S in dictionaries:
- noun - 1/60 of a minute
- noun - an abundant tasteless odorless multivalent nonmetallic element
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm
- noun - the 19th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity representing the amount of energy in a system that is no longer available for doing mechanical work
- The 19th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter s.
- The 19th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter S.
- Second (unit of time).
- Second (of arc).
- Strange quark.
There are 1 letters in S: S
Click to search all anagrams of S plus a wildcard: S?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word S
Images for S
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.