Scrabble word: N
In which Scrabble dictionary does N exist?
Definitions of N in dictionaries:
- noun - a common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 m/sec/sec to a mass of 1 kilogram
- noun - (of a solution) concentration expressed in gram equivalents of solute per liter
- noun - the 14th letter of the Roman alphabet
- The 14th letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter n.
- The 14th in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter N.
- Indefinite number.
There are 1 letters in N: N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word N plus a wildcard: N?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word N
Images for N
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.