Scrabble word: H
In which Scrabble dictionary does H exist?
Definitions of H in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas
- noun - a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- noun - the constant of proportionality relating the energy of a photon to its frequency
- noun - the 8th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity equal to the internal energy of a system plus the product of its volume and pressure
- The eighth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter h.
- The eighth in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter H.
There are 1 letters in H: H
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word H plus a wildcard: H?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word H
Images for H
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.