Scrabble word: H
In which Scrabble dictionary does H exist?
Definitions of H in dictionaries:
- noun - a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas
- noun - a unit of inductance in which an induced electromotive force of one volt is produced when the current is varied at the rate of one ampere per second
- noun - the constant of proportionality relating the energy of a photon to its frequency
- noun - the 8th letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - (thermodynamics) a thermodynamic quantity equal to the internal energy of a system plus the product of its volume and pressure
- The eighth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter h.
- The eighth in a series.
- Something shaped like the letter H.