Scrabble word: G
In which Scrabble dictionary does G exist?
Definitions of G in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- noun - a purine base found in DNA and RNA
- noun - one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- noun - (physics) the universal constant relating force to mass and distance in Newton's law of gravitation
- noun - the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet
- The seventh letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter g.
- The fifth tone in the scale of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale.
- A key or scale in which G is the tonic.
- A written or printed note representing this tone.
- A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- A unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration caused by gravity at the earth’s surface, about 9.
- Acceleration of gravity.
There are 1 letters in G: G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to G
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word G plus a wildcard: G?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word G
Images for G
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.