Scrabble word: G
In which Scrabble dictionary does G exist?
Definitions of G in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
- noun - a purine base found in DNA and RNA
- noun - one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- noun - a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1000 megabytes or 10^9 (1,000,000,000) bytes
- noun - a unit of information equal to 1024 mebibytes or 2^30 (1,073,741,824) bytes
- noun - (physics) the universal constant relating force to mass and distance in Newton's law of gravitation
- noun - the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet
- The seventh letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter g.
- The fifth tone in the scale of C major or the seventh tone in the relative minor scale.
- A key or scale in which G is the tonic.
- A written or printed note representing this tone.
- A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- A unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration caused by gravity at the earth’s surface, about 9.
- Acceleration of gravity.