Scrabble word: CONSONANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSONANT exist?
Definitions of CONSONANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech sound that is not a vowel
- noun - a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken consonant
- adj - involving or characterized by harmony
- adj - in keeping
- Being in agreement or accord: remarks consonant with our own beliefs.
- Corresponding or alike in sound, as words or syllables.
- Harmonious in sound or tone.
- A speech sound produced by a partial or complete obstruction of the air stream by any of various constrictions of the speech organs.
- A letter or character representing such a speech sound.