Scrabble word: CONSONANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSONANT exist?
Definitions of CONSONANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a speech sound that is not a vowel
- noun - a letter of the alphabet standing for a spoken consonant
- adj - involving or characterized by harmony
- adj - in keeping
- Being in agreement or accord: remarks consonant with our own beliefs.
- Corresponding or alike in sound, as words or syllables.
- Harmonious in sound or tone.
- A speech sound produced by a partial or complete obstruction of the air stream by any of various constrictions of the speech organs.
- A letter or character representing such a speech sound.
There are 9 letters in CONSONANT: A C N N N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSONANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSONANT plus a wildcard: CONSONANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSONANT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSONANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.