Scrabble word: A
In which Scrabble dictionary does A exist?
Definitions of A in dictionaries:
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to one ten billionth of a meter (or 0.0001 micron)
- noun - any of several fat-soluble vitamins essential for normal vision
- noun - one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA
- noun - (biochemistry) purine base found in DNA and RNA
- noun - the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- noun - the 1st letter of the Roman alphabet
- noun - the blood group whose red cells carry the A antigen
- The first letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter a.
- The first in a series.
- The best or highest in quality or rank: grade A milk.
- Something shaped like the letter A.
- The sixth tone in the scale of C major or the first tone in the relative minor scale.
- A key or scale in which A is the tonic.
- A written or printed note representing this tone.
- A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- Used before nouns and noun phrases that denote a single but unspecified person or thing: a region; a person.
- Used before terms, such as few or many, that denote number, amount, quantity, or degree: only a few of the voters; a bit more rest; a little excited.
- Used before a proper name to denote a type or a member of a class: the wisdom of a Socrates.
- Used before a mass noun to indicate a single type or example: a dry wine.
- The same: birds of a feather.
- In modern written English, the form a is used before a word beginning with a consonant sound, however it may be spelled (a frog, a university, a euphemism).
- In every; to each; per: once a month; one dollar a pound.
- Have: He’d a come if he could.
- Are (measurement).
There are 1 letters in A: A
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word A plus a wildcard: A?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word A
Images for A
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.