Is ZOOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZOOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rapid rise
- noun - the act of rising upward into the air
- verb - move along very quickly
- verb - move with a low humming noise
- verb - rise rapidly
- To make a continuous low-pitched buzzing or humming sound.
- To move while making such a sound.
- To climb suddenly and sharply.
- To move about rapidly; swoop.
- To move a camera lens rapidly toward or away from a subject.
- To cause to zoom.
- verb - to move with a loud humming sound
There are 4 letters in ZOOM: M O O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZOOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZOOM, to go: ZOOM?
Rearrange the letters in ZOOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZOOM
What's nearby ZOOM
Lookup in Wiki for ZOOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZOOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZOOM"