Is ZOOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZOOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - all the animal life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies animals
- The branch of biology that deals with animals and animal life, including the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.
- The animal life of a particular area or period: the zoology of Alaska; the zoology of the Pleistocene.
- The characteristics of a particular animal group or category: the zoology of mammals.
- A book or scholarly work on zoology.
- adj - the science that deals with animals [n -GIES] : ZOOLOGIC
There are 7 letters in ZOOLOGY: G L O O O Y Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZOOLOGY, to go: ZOOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in ZOOLOGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZOOLOGY
What's nearby ZOOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for ZOOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZOOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZOOLOGY"