Is ZODIAC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZODIAC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic
- noun - (astrology) a circular diagram representing the 12 zodiacal constellations and showing their signs
- A band of the celestial sphere extending about 8 to either side of the ecliptic that represents the path of the principal planets, the moon, and the sun.
- In astrology, this band divided into 12 equal parts called signs, each 30 wide, bearing the name of a constellation for which it was originally named but with which it no longer coincides owing to the precession of the equinoxes.
- A diagram or figure representing the zodiac.
- A complete circuit; a circle.
- adj - an imaginary belt encircling the celestial sphere [n -S] : ZODIACAL
There are 6 letters in ZODIAC: A C D I O Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZODIAC
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZODIAC, to go: ZODIAC?
Rearrange the letters in ZODIAC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZODIAC
What's nearby ZODIAC
Lookup in Wiki for ZODIAC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZODIAC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZODIAC"