Is ZIGZAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ZIGZAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - an angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions
- verb - travel along a zigzag path
- adj - having short sharp turns or angles
- adv - in a zigzag course or on a zigzag path
- A line or course that proceeds by sharp turns in alternating directions.
- One of a series of such sharp turns.
- Moving in or having a zigzag.
- verb - to proceed on a course marked by sharp turns
There are 6 letters in ZIGZAG: A G G I Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ZIGZAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of ZIGZAG, to go: ZIGZAG?
Rearrange the letters in ZIGZAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ZIGZAG
What's nearby ZIGZAG
Lookup in Wiki for ZIGZAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ZIGZAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ZIGZAG"