Is YOLK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YOLK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the yellow spherical part of an egg that is surrounded by the albumen
- noun - nutritive material of an ovum stored for the nutrition of an embryo (especially the yellow mass of a bird or reptile egg)
- The yellow, usually spherical portion of an egg of a bird or reptile, surrounded by the albumen and serving as nutriment for the developing young.
- A corresponding portion of the egg of other animals, consisting of protein and fat which serve as the primary source of nourishment for the early embryo and protoplasmic substances from which the embryo develops.
- A greasy substance found in unprocessed sheep’s wool.
- adj - the yellow portion of an egg [n -S] : YOLKED
There are 4 letters in YOLK: K L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YOLK
To search all scrabble anagrams of YOLK, to go: YOLK?
Rearrange the letters in YOLK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YOLK
What's nearby YOLK
Lookup in Wiki for YOLK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YOLK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YOLK"