Is YEOMAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YEOMAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch
- noun - in former times was free and cultivated his own land
- An attendant, a servant, or a lesser official in a royal or noble household.
- A yeoman of the guard.
- A petty officer performing chiefly clerical duties in the U.
- An assistant or other subordinate, as of a sheriff.
- A diligent, dependable worker.
- A farmer who cultivates his own land, especially a member of a former class of small freeholding farmers in England.
- Of, relating to, or ranking as a yeoman.
- Sturdy, staunch, or workmanlike: did yeoman service.
- adj - an independent farmer [n YEOMEN] : YEOMANLY
There are 6 letters in YEOMAN: A E M N O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YEOMAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of YEOMAN, to go: YEOMAN?
Rearrange the letters in YEOMAN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of YEOMAN
5 letters out of YEOMAN
4 letters out of YEOMAN
3 letters out of YEOMAN
2 letters out of YEOMAN
Contextual use of YEOMAN
What's nearby YEOMAN
Lookup in Wiki for YEOMAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YEOMAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YEOMAN"