Is WRITING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRITING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of creating written works
- noun - the work of a writer
- noun - (usually plural) the collected work of an author
- noun - letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language
- noun - the activity of putting something in written form
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - communicate or express by writing
- verb - have (one's written work) issued for publication
- verb - communicate (with) in writing
- verb - communicate by letter
- verb - write music
- verb - mark or trace on a surface
- verb - record data on a computer
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - create code, write a computer program
- The act of one who writes.
- Written form: Put it in writing.
- Handwriting; penmanship.
- Meaningful letters or characters that constitute readable matter.
- A written work, especially a literary composition.
- The third of the three divisions of the Hebrew Bible, usually composed of Psalms, Proverbs, Job, Song of Solomon, Ruth, Lamentations, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Chronicles.
- noun - a written composition
There are 7 letters in WRITING: G I I N R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRITING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRITING, to go: WRITING?
Rearrange the letters in WRITING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRITING
What's nearby WRITING
Lookup in Wiki for WRITING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRITING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRITING"