Is WRINKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRINKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a minor difficulty
- noun - a clever method of doing something (especially something new and different)
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
- A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
- A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different; an innovation.
- To make wrinkles or a wrinkle in.
- To form wrinkles.
- verb - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 7 letters in WRINKLE: E I K L N R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRINKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRINKLE, to go: WRINKLE?
Rearrange the letters in WRINKLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WRINKLE
6 letters out of WRINKLE
5 letters out of WRINKLE
4 letters out of WRINKLE
3 letters out of WRINKLE
2 letters out of WRINKLE
Contextual use of WRINKLE
What's nearby WRINKLE
Lookup in Wiki for WRINKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRINKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRINKLE"