Is WRAPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRAPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loose dressing gown for women
- noun - the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- noun - cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- The material, such as paper, in which something is wrapped: a candy wrapper.
- The material encircling a magazine or newspaper sent by mail.
- A book jacket.
- The tobacco leaf covering a cigar.
- A loose dressing gown or negligee.
- One that wraps, as a store employee who wraps parcels.
- verb - to enclose in something wound or folded about
There are 7 letters in WRAPPER: A E P P R R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRAPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRAPPER, to go: WRAPPER?
Rearrange the letters in WRAPPER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WRAPPER
6 letters out of WRAPPER
5 letters out of WRAPPER
4 letters out of WRAPPER
3 letters out of WRAPPER
2 letters out of WRAPPER
Contextual use of WRAPPER
What's nearby WRAPPER
Lookup in Wiki for WRAPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRAPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRAPPER"