Is WORTHY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORTHY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
- adj - having worth or merit or value
- adj - worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- adj - having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- Having worth, merit, or value; useful or valuable.
- Honorable; admirable: a worthy fellow.
- Having sufficient worth; deserving: worthy to be revered; worthy of acclaim.
- adv - having value or merit [adj -THIER, -THIEST] : WORTHILY
- noun - a worthy person
There are 6 letters in WORTHY: H O R T W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORTHY
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORTHY, to go: WORTHY?
Rearrange the letters in WORTHY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WORTHY
What's nearby WORTHY
Lookup in Wiki for WORTHY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORTHY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORTHY"