Is WORKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WORKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- verb - exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity
- verb - be employed
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - perform as expected when applied
- verb - shape, form, or improve a material
- verb - give a workout to
- verb - proceed along a path
- verb - operate in a certain place, area, or specialty
- verb - proceed towards a goal or along a path or through an activity
- verb - move in an agitated manner
- verb - cause to happen or to occur as a consequence
- verb - cause to work
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - behave in a certain way when handled
- verb - have and exert influence or effect
- verb - operate in or through
- verb - cause to operate or function
- verb - provoke or excite
- verb - gratify and charm, usually in order to influence
- verb - make something, usually for a specific function
- verb - move into or onto
- verb - make uniform
- verb - use or manipulate to one's advantage
- verb - find the solution to (a problem or question) or understand the meaning of
- verb - cause to undergo fermentation
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - arrive at a certain condition through repeated motion
- adj - actively engaged in paid work
- adj - adequate for practical use
- adj - adopted as a temporary basis for further work
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- adj - serving to permit or facilitate further work or activity
- Performing work: a working committee.
- Operating or functioning as required: a working flashlight.
- Having a paying job; employed: working mothers.
- Spent at work: a working life of 40 years.
- Taken while continuing to work: a working vacation.
- Sufficient to allow action: a working majority.
- Adequate for practical use: a working knowledge of Spanish.
- Serving as a basis or guide for further work: a working hypothesis.
- Often workings.
- Often workings.
- noun - a mining excavation
There are 7 letters in WORKING: G I K N O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WORKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of WORKING, to go: WORKING?
Rearrange the letters in WORKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of WORKING
6 letters out of WORKING
5 letters out of WORKING
4 letters out of WORKING
3 letters out of WORKING
2 letters out of WORKING
Contextual use of WORKING
What's nearby WORKING
Lookup in Wiki for WORKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WORKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WORKING"