Is WOODY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOODY in various dictionaries:
- adj - made of or containing or resembling wood
- adj - abounding in trees
- adj - made hard like wood as the result of the deposition of lignin in the cell walls
- Forming or consisting of wood; ligneous: woody tissue.
- Marked by the presence of wood or xylem: woody plants.
- Characteristic or suggestive of wood: a woody smell.
- Abounding in trees; wooded.
- adj - containing or resembling wood
- noun - a wood-paneled station wagon
There are 5 letters in WOODY: D O O W Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOODY
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOODY, to go: WOODY?
Rearrange the letters in WOODY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOODY
What's nearby WOODY
Lookup in Wiki for WOODY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOODY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOODY"