Is WOLVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WOLVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs
- noun - Austrian composer (1860-1903)
- noun - German classical scholar who claimed that the Iliad and Odyssey were composed by several authors (1759-1824)
- noun - a man who is aggressive in making amorous advances to women
- noun - a cruelly rapacious person
- noun - a carnivorous mammal
- verb - to devour voraciously
There are 6 letters in WOLVES: E L O S V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WOLVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of WOLVES, to go: WOLVES?
Rearrange the letters in WOLVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WOLVES
What's nearby WOLVES
Lookup in Wiki for WOLVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WOLVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WOLVES"