Is WIZARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIZARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - one who practices magic or sorcery
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- One who practices magic; a sorcerer or magician.
- A skilled or clever person: a wizard at math.
- A sage.
- Of or relating to wizards or wizardry.
- noun - alleged use of supernatural powers
There are 6 letters in WIZARD: A D I R W Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIZARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIZARD, to go: WIZARD?
Rearrange the letters in WIZARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIZARD
What's nearby WIZARD
Lookup in Wiki for WIZARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIZARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIZARD"